Lions Steps for Pediatric Cancer Research
In September and October the Lions Clubs across Ohio host and participate in a series of walks and runs to raise money and awareness to fight pediatric cancer.
Join the Lions of Ohio and let's make a statement the world can hear: Ohio Lions are fighting pediatric cancer, one small Step at a time!
Events for 2022-2023 are listed below. Some events are still being planned.
- OH1: Walk a Mile in My Shoes (year-long district project)
- OH2: Sunday, September 25, 2022 - Fostoria, OH
- OH3: Saturday, October 8, 2022 - Wooster, OH
- OH4: TBA
- OH5: Saturday, November 5, 2022 - Reynoldsburg, OH
- OH6: TBA
- OH7: Saturday, September 24, 2022 - Marietta, OH
For more information about events in your district, please contact your district governor or Lions Steps/OLPCF chairperson.