The Join Together is a special program that was created to grow the capabilities of Lions Clubs International by encouraging other community-based nonprofit organizations to join us on this journey of hope. Every global citizen matters in our mission of service and LCI wants to extend the invitation to these dedicated individuals who would like to work together to make a positive impact in their communities.
Benefits to being a part of the Lions family:
- Be part of the world’s largest service organization dedicated to improving communities in 200+ countries and territories
- Insurance coverage for all club meetings, projects, and events
- Associated with a trusted and respected name to add credibility to fundraising and volunteering
It is very easy to get started. All you will need to do is follow the below steps:
- Find a community-based organization that has been active for at least three years.
- Determine if you want to start a stand alone a club with at least 15 people or start a club branch with five people.
- Along with the traditional club chartering paperwork, you will need to turn in the following items:
- The Join Together application that is listed below.
- Documentation that the community-based organization has been registered with the government. An example of this documentation in the United States would be a 501(c)(3) letter.
Following are resources that will help you to consider how your organization can Join Together with Lions Clubs International to together make a world of difference!